The Last Carnival Acrobats Circus Ruckus Road Show:
Looking to book a unique type of show for your festival that is guaranteed to draw in crowds? We will bring you the circus and more! The Last Carnival Acrobats will produce a 30-90 minute long show which will include professionally choreographed aerial, contortion, acrobatic, fire, and dance performances. This is a high danger jaw dropping show that will be sure to make your audience gasp.
- Tier 1 – $350 fire dancing show (30 minutes)
- Tier 2 – $600 fire and ground based acrobatics show (45 minutes). This show includes fire props (such as parasol, staves, fans, fire fingers, s-staves, poi, hoops, torches and rope dart) used for fire dance, fire eating, and fire fleshing. It also includes contortion, partner acrobatics, balancing acts, as well as non fire prop manipulation acts.
- Tier 3 $1000 fire, ground acrobatics, & lolipop lyra show (45 minutes) This show ads to our previous tiers and ads an apparatus that is a mix between aerial hoop acts and traditional circus Chinese pole acts to create a whole new experience. This show has the option of ending with a fire lolipop act where there we set the hoop a flame while performing acrobatic stunts, eating fire, along with other crazy stunts.
- Tier 4 $1500 fire, ground acrobatics, and aerial show (45 minutes) This show adds to the above shows by including solo and partner aerial acrobatics acts.
- Tier 5 $3500 circus ruckus show (90 minute show) This option can also be split into two separate 45 minute shows over two days if lodging and food accommodations are provided. With this option you also get either two hours of our circus ruckus prop wagon or two hours of roaming performances. We can also break the show into three 30 minute shows over the span of a day.
The Last Carnival Acrobats Circus Ruckus Side Show:
We can also bring roaming circus performances to get your event kicked into high gear and get people up and mingling. Roaming characters are $250/hr. with the current options of stilt walkers, living statues, harlequin acrobats, and creature characters (fairies, mermaids, dragons, custom created characters on request.)
Circus Ruckus Prop Wagon
Many people are interested in learning circus arts, but there is no one near where they live to teach them. This is one more reason having circus workshops can be a big draw for your event. Now you can have fully insured professional performers and instructors from The Last Carnival Circus School travel to your festival to teach amazing feats of strength and agility that will wow everyone in sight. Our circus ruckus wagon with costumed instructors is $150/hr.
Our Roaming prop wagon is a blast for all ages. Our wagon teaches kids and adults prop manipulation skills on the diabolo (Chinese yo-yo), flower sticks, scarf poi, staves, hula hoops, and spinning plates.
Space Requirements :
For Rigging from Existing Structure – Structure must have I-beams or Trusses that can withstand loads with dynamic force. If the existing structure cannot be confirmed to withstand these loads, our portable rig can be set up indoors or outdoors. Ladders or a lift will need to be provided by venue for rigging to existing structures.
Portable Rig: Height 16 ft. (adjustable for uneven terrain and lower ceilings). Footprint 15′ x 18′